- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition
- 14 min walk
- Ocean Quest Dive Centre
- 3 min drive
- Burnaby Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Centre Metro Vancouver is in an area with great shopping. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Metropolis at Metrotown and Granville Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Pacific Coliseum or Rogers Arena. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition - 14 min walk
- Ocean Quest Dive Centre - 3 min drive
- Burnaby Hospital - 3 min drive
- British Columbia Institute of Technology - 4 min drive
- Empire Fields - 5 min drive
- Gilmore Station - 7 min walk
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 9 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Acqua Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Executive Suites Hotel & Conference Centre Metro Vancouver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I will definitely choose this hotel again and again.staff are nice and professional to deal with.Rooms are beautiful and spacious.Location is perfect like 15 min to Vancouver.We enjoyed the hot tub.Thank you for such a enjoyable stay