- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Granville Street
- 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 7 min walk
- Robson Square
- 8 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver's West End neighbourhood, Century Plaza Hotel & Spa is in the city centre and near the beach. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Granville Street and Robson Street. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Burrard Station is 10 minutes by foot and Vancouver City Center Station is 11 minutes.
- Granville Street - 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 7 min walk
- Robson Square - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 10 min walk
- Burrard Station - 10 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 19 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- C|Prime Restaurant – Steakhouse with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Beyond Coffee – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
Food and drink