- Granville Street
- 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 7 min walk
- Robson Square
- 8 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver's West End neighbourhood, Century Plaza Hotel & Spa is in the city centre and near a metro station. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Granville Street and Robson Street. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Burrard Station is 10 minutes by foot and Vancouver City Center Station is 11 minutes.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Granville Street - 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 7 min walk
- Robson Square - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 10 min walk
- Burrard Station - 10 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 19 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- C|Prime Restaurant – Steakhouse with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Beyond Coffee – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
If you had any concerns they were addressed immediately.