- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Canada Place
- 7 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- 10 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Cambie Downtown Hostel (Seymour) is in the city centre and near the beach. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Vancouver Waterfront and Stanley Park. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hostel's central location.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Vancouver Waterfront - 4 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 6 min walk
- Canada Place - 7 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 9 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 10 min walk
- Granville Station - 2 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 6 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Malones Taphouse – Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Cambie Downtown Hostel (Seymour)
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
CREDIT CARD SCAM!!
Rude manager. Never book. They chatged my card twice. Very tiny small room with 2 people. No ventikkation and window. Pictures are decieving. Book other hostels in downtown never cambie unless your credit card want unneccessary charges and associated risks. Strangers staying with you could be their own people to steal your stuff you never know. Dare to be wise than be sorry and repend later.