- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rogers Arena
- 16 min walk
- TELUS World of Science
- 17 min walk
- Port of Vancouver
- 3 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Budget Inn Patricia Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Granville Street and Robson Street. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Arena, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Rogers Arena - 16 min walk
- TELUS World of Science - 17 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 18 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 2 min drive
- Port of Vancouver - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 15 min walk
- Main Street-Science World Station - 15 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pats Pub and BrewHouse – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Budget Inn Patricia Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location wise (HASTINGS STREET EAST) it's a good choice. It's right on the MAIN STREET and very well connected with most of the public transport facilities. Fairly good number of convenience stores around. Very receptive, understanding & helping front office staff - ask for ANKIT (the Indian young boy) or SAL (the SINGAPOREAN girl). Overall experience 4 stars out of 5.