- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rogers Arena
- 16 min walk
- TELUS World of Science
- 17 min walk
- Port of Vancouver
- 3 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Budget Inn Patricia Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Vancouver Waterfront and Sunset Beach. Check out an event or a game at Rogers Arena, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
Guests like it for
- Walkable (244 reviews)
- Convenient (140 reviews)
- Easy parking (108 reviews)
- Rogers Arena - 16 min walk
- TELUS World of Science - 17 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 18 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 2 min drive
- Port of Vancouver - 3 min drive
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 15 min walk
- Main Street-Science World Station - 15 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pats Pub and BrewHouse – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Budget Inn Patricia Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.