- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- 4 min walk
- Canada Place
- 5 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- 6 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Auberge Vancouver Hotel is in the city centre and by the ocean. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Vancouver Waterfront and Stanley Park, while Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Vancouver Art Gallery are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 4 min walk
- Canada Place - 5 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 6 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 10 min walk
- Waterfront Metro Station - 4 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 5 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lions Pub – Pub. Open daily.
- Restaurant offering British cuisine.
About this property
Auberge Vancouver Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
It was really nice and grand. Although I had wished that the hotel had told me prior before booking that their amenities were closed. Nice hotel but again I was hoping to use the amenities.