Tekal Hotels from Rs2,499
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Tekal will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 29.8 mi (48 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Tekal
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Tyakal Station. Tekal may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tekal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Tekal is 54 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F