Search Bed and Breakfasts in Tanjung Pinang
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Bed and Breakfasts in Tanjung Pinang
Other property types in Tanjung Pinang
OYO 1164 Edotel Mahligai By Smkn 2
OYO 1896 Kita Hotel
OYO 2487 Sampurna Jaya Hotel
Reviewed on 25 Apr 2019
B&Bs and More in Tanjung Pinang
Are you searching for a place to stay with a hearty breakfast and personable service? Even though it might be challenging to find a B&B in the perfect location in Tanjung Pinang, you might expand your search to look for properties with a similar atmosphere in the area. When you want to explore some attractions in town, Snake River Temple and Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal are worth a stop.
With attentive service, opportunities to mingle with other guests, and of course a full breakfast to start the day, B&Bs all have a truly one-of-a-kind environment. Below is a B&B in the surrounding area:
New Marjoly Beach & Resort: 3 stars, 13 rooms
- 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of Tanjung Pinang
Weather in Tanjung Pinang
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Tanjung Pinang:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 3.23 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 88° F and nighttime temperatures average 73° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 75° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 74° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Tanjung Pinang
When you want to check out some attractions in town, you might consider a visit to Snake River Temple and Tanjung Pinang Ferry Terminal. You might also consider a trip to sites like Banyan Tree Temple or Gunung Bintan if you have time to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Tanjung Pinang for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Live music
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Tanjung Pinang?
Fly into Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), which is located 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.