- Martin Place
- 5 min walk
- Sydney Tower
- 9 min walk
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- 11 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sydney, Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is in the city centre and near a train station. Martin Place and Pitt Street Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Royal Botanic Gardens and Hyde Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park.
- Circular Quay - 5 min walk
- Martin Place - 5 min walk
- Sydney Tower - 9 min walk
- Royal Botanic Gardens - 11 min walk
- Overseas Passenger Terminal - 12 min walk
- Martin Place Station - 4 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Garden Court Restaurant – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days.
- Soirée at the Wentworth – Lobby lounge offering Modern European cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.