Pretty dated rooms. The best thing about it was the view. Accidental left my GHD in the room after we left and it hasn’t been found. Not sure who picked it up.
- The Big Dig Archaeology Education Centre
- 2 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- 4 min walk
- Sydney Observatory
- 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in The Rocks, Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sydney Cricket Ground or Qudos Bank Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- The Big Dig Archaeology Education Centre - 2 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art - 4 min walk
- Circular Quay - 4 min walk
- The Rocks Markets - 6 min walk
- Sydney Observatory - 6 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Fantastic ocean and Opera house view! Polite staff allowed checkin 1 hour early. Close to prime SYDNEY attractions. However wallpaper in bathroom peeling and several light switches were loose. Needs better maintenance for such a prime hotel.