- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Capitol Theatre
- 6 min walk
- World Square Shopping Centre
- 10 min walk
- Chinatown Night Market
- 10 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Surry Hills, Rydges Sydney Central is in the city centre and near a metro station. Circular Quay and Overseas Passenger Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for Wild Life Sydney Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Central Light Rail Station is 6 minutes by foot and Capitol Square Light Rail Station is 6 minutes.
- Capitol Theatre - 6 min walk
- World Square Shopping Centre - 10 min walk
- Chinatown Night Market - 10 min walk
- Hyde Park - 14 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 15 min walk
- Sydney Central Station - 4 min walk
- Central Light Rail Station - 6 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Albies Restaurant – Serves breakfast daily.
- Sydney Brewery Surry Hill – Brewpub with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Rydges Sydney Central
Food and drink
Location is great, next to train station/LR/china town... Just a bit disappointed with the housekeeper, we did hang ‘go green’ /no change bed sheet but the reality was no one came to collect the rubbish ...