Stromlo Hotels from Rs4,442
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Stromlo has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include EPIC, National Zoo and Aquarium and Telstra Tower.
- There are 150 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Stromlo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Stromlo is 579 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 2°C