Search Apartments in Spencerport
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Spencerport
Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Hyatt Regency Rochester
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester-Pittsford/Brighton, NY
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Spencerport
There are plenty of places to stay in the larger Rochester area, with 132 accommodation choices including 6 apartments. While in the region, visit popular attractions like Genesee River's High Falls.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are great for families looking for the conveniences of home but also for solo travellers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day.
When is the Best Time to Visit Spencerport?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your holiday, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 9°C and nighttime temperatures average -8°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 0°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 27°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 872 inches in a year
Things to Do in Spencerport
Explore the area and family-friendly sights such as Seneca Park Zoo, or get out into nature at a spot like Northampton Park. In the larger area, you’ll find Genesee River's High Falls and Roberts Wesleyan College.Spencerport also is known for:
How to Get to Spencerport and Around the Area
Fly into Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), which is located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.