Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in South Wraxall
Apex City of Bath Hotel
Reviewed on 2 Nov 2020
Doubletree by Hilton Bath
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
The Bristol Hotel
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Hostels and More in South Wraxall
If you're having issues finding a hostel in South Wraxall, there are 343 lodging choices within 10 miles, and we'll help you pick one that meets your needs. For those who would rather save on overnight stays and budget more for exploring, you can get great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit South Wraxall?
The weather can be important when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 13° C and night-time temperatures average 2° C
- April-June: 22° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 23° C and night-time averages are around 10° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 17° C during the day and 3° C at night
- Average rainfall is 30 inches in a year
What Can I Do in South Wraxall?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places to visit:Top Sights
- Bath Abbey
- Roman Baths
- American Museum in Britain
- Alice Park
- Prior Park Landscape Garden
- Sydney Gardens
- The Holburne Museum
- Theatre Royal Bath
- Jane Austen Centre
Overall, South Wraxall is known for its:
How to Get to South Wraxall and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city centre.