- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Sahid Jaya Hotel Solo
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Surakarta, Sahid Jaya Hotel Solo is in the city centre. Mangkunegaran Palace and UMS are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Solo Paragon Lifestyle Mall and Gede Market. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- Nakamura Klinik - 4 min walk
- Mangkunegaran Palace - 10 min walk
- Radya Pustaka Museum - 12 min walk
- Radya Museum Library - 12 min walk
- Danar Hadi - 13 min walk
- Solo Balapan Station - 12 min walk
- Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.) - 50 min drive
About this property
Sahid Jaya Hotel Solo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 150000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: IDR 250000
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 80000 for adults and IDR 60000 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 250000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very fine hotel, accommodating staff, and excellent breakfast