- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Outpost Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room (Pool View)
Deluxe Room (Sea View)
About this area
Located in Singapore, The Outpost Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Merlion and Marina Bay Sands Skypark are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Universal Studios Singapore™ and Singapore Flyer. Don't miss out on a visit to Singapore Botanic Gardens.Visit our Singapore travel guide
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 7 min walk
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Palawan Beach - 11 min walk
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore - 14 min drive
- Raffles Place - 16 min drive
- HarbourFront Station - 4 min drive
- JB Sentral - 30 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant 1-V:U – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Outpost Hotel Sentosa by Far East Hospitality
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 50.0 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Water fee: SGD 0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of SG Clean (Singapore) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Very clean and staff is very helpful and we will definitely return !