- Raffles City
- 1 min walk
- Esplanade Theatres
- 7 min walk
- Peranakan Museum
- 7 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Raffles City - 1 min walk
- Esplanade Theatres - 7 min walk
- Peranakan Museum - 7 min walk
- Asian Civilisations Museum - 9 min walk
- National Museum of Singapore - 13 min walk
- City Hall Station - 3 min walk
- JB Sentral - 24 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Alligator Pear – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast daily.
- Kopi Tiam – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- JAAN by Kirk Westaway – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Mikuni – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore
Along with 11 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, an outdoor pool, a nightclub and 4 bars/lounges are on-site. All 1252 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as espresso makers and bathrobes, along with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities available to guests include cable TV, minibars and electric kettles.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 150 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 44.73 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore Hotel
- Swissotel Stamford Hotel
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore Hotel
- Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–11:00 AM: SGD 44.73 per person
- 11 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 4 bars/lounges and 1 poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Full service spa
- Shopping onsite
- Fitness centre/gym
- Spa services onsite
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Business centre
- Accessible bathroom
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms-23
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Where to eat