Overview of Tune Hotel KLIA-KLIA2, Airport Transit Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Executive Studio
Day Use Room - 12 hours Transit Day Use only between times of 0700hrs to 1900hrs
Day Use Room - 6 hours Transit Day Use only between times of 0700hrs to 1900hrs
Double Room with 30 Minutes Foot Massage for 1 guest @ Rehat Spa
Deluxe Room (Double Room - High Floor)
About this area
Near a train station, Tune Hotel KLIA-KLIA2, Airport Transit Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. Sultan Abdul Samad Mosque and UiTM Kampus Dengkil are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at KLIA Jungle Boardwalk and Bukit Lanjut. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Sepang International Circuit.Visit our Sepang travel guide
- Sultan Abdul Samad Mosque - 7 min drive
- Mitsui Outlet Park Klia Sepang - 10 min drive
- Bukit Lanjut - 16 min drive
- National Automobile Museum - 17 min drive
- KLIA Jungle Boardwalk - 36 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport Station - 7 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Makan at Tune – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Tune Hotel KLIA-KLIA2, Airport Transit Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 30 for adults and MYR 30 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 46 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Even though the room was quite basic, it was comfortable enough.