Search Hostels in Samarate
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Samarate
Other property types in Samarate
Appartamento Malpensa Rho
Reviewed on 5 Jul 2017
Juelì Apartments Trilo
Juelì Apartments Bilo
Hostels and More in Samarate
If you're having issues finding a hostel in Samarate, there are 114 other accommodation options in a 10-mile radius, and we can help you choose the best one for you. With the affordable options here, you'll be able to reduce your spending on overnight stays and save more for exploring during your trip.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Samarate?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 16° C and night-time temperatures average -2° C
- April-June: 27° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 29° C and night-time averages are around 12° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 21° C during the day and -1° C at night
- Average rainfall is 958 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Samarate?
Depending on what interests you, you might like these places:Top Sights
- Sacred Mountain of the Rosary
- Basilica of San Gaudenzio
- Castle Park Legnano
- Parco del Roccolo
- Guffanti Park
- Museum of Textiles and Industry
- Teatro Sociale
- Volandia Museum of Flight
How to Get to Samarate and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away from the city centre. Another option is Milan (LIN-Linate), situated 26.5 mi (42.7 km) away.