Overview of Burj Rafal Riyadh, a Marriott International Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View (Burj Rafal Suite)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Business Lounge Access
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, City View
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Business Lounge Access (Burj Rafal Suite)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
About this area
Located in Riyadh, Burj Rafal Riyadh, a Marriott International Hotel is in the city centre. Kingdom Centre and Ancient Diriyah are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Azizia Mall and Riyadh Park Mall. Al Watan Park and Riyadh Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Riyadh travel guide
- Hayat Mall - 9 min drive
- Sahara Mall - 10 min drive
- Al-Raidah Digital City - 11 min drive
- King Saud University - 16 min drive
- Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University - 17 min drive
- Riyadh (RUH-King Khaled Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- AROMA – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Tugra – Restaurant offering Turkish cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Le Bijou – Lobby lounge offering Eastern European cuisine. Open daily.
- El Capitolio – Bar offering Eastern European cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Burj Rafal Riyadh, a Marriott International Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 150 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SAR 160 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
The balance was not work. The Marriage package was disappointed whether when it comes to the kinds of juices or the sauces which were solid. Also, the heart cake was not delicious.