Search Bed and Breakfasts in Rambouillet
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Rambouillet
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Rambouillet
Les Viviales - Villa Rambouillet
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2018
Mercure Rambouillet Relays du Chateau
Reviewed on 8 Mar 2020
ibis budget Rambouillet
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Rambouillet?
Are you searching for a place to stay with a hearty breakfast and a comfortable setting? If you're hoping to find a B&B for your stay in Rambouillet but can't seem to find one in the perfect location, there are similar properties in the area that might also offer what you're looking for. If your ideal vacation to Rambouillet includes spending lots of time outside, Forest of Rambouillet is a good spot to enjoy the scenery.
B&Bs Near Rambouillet
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it's a cozy reading space or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the quaint details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Aux Charmes de Maintenon: 5 rooms
- Situated 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
- Restaurant on site
- Outdoor pool
La Grange de La Guesle: 4 rooms
- 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of downtown
Les Versaillaises: 2 rooms
- Located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city's core
How to Pack for the Weather in Rambouillet
If you're wondering about the optimal time to vacation in Rambouillet, we've compiled some weather information to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 33° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 75° F and nighttime averages are around 50° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 36° F at night
When you want to explore some things to do in town, Chateau de Rambouillet and Bergerie Nationale de Rambouillet are some notable sights to visit. You might check out Forest of Rambouillet if you have time to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Rambouillet for its:
- Historical sites
Transportation Options In and Around Rambouillet
Fly into Paris (ORY-Orly), which is located 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.