- Saras Baug
- 8 min drive
- Sambhaji Maharaj Samadhi
- 9 min drive
- Panshet Dam
- 10 min drive
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
OYO 18270 Eon Studio Apartments is located in Pune. Shaniwar Wada and Aga Khan Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Phoenix Market City. Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park and Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Pune travel guide
- Saras Baug - 8 min drive
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum - 9 min drive
- Sambhaji Maharaj Samadhi - 9 min drive
- Panshet Dam - 10 min drive
- Shinde Chatri - 11 min drive
- Pune Junction Railway Station - 35 min drive
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon) - 54 min drive
About this property
OYO 18270 Eon Studio Apartments
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India. PAN cards are not accepted. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- OYO 18270 Eon Studio Apartments Pune
- OYO 18270 Eon Studio Apartments Hotel
- OYO 18270 Eon Studio Apartments Hotel Pune