- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Pavillion
- 4 min walk
- Chatushrungi Mata Temple
- 10 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pune, JW Marriott Hotel Pune is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Shaniwar Wada and Aga Khan Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Phoenix Market City. Travelling with kids? Consider Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden and Bund Garden.
- The Pavillion - 4 min walk
- Chatushrungi Mata Temple - 10 min walk
- E-square - 13 min walk
- Fergusson College - 3 min drive
- Dagduseth Ganpati Temple - 5 min drive
- Pune Junction Railway Station - 6 min drive
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spice Kitchen – Coffee shop with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Paasha – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Alto Vino – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Pune Baking Company – Al fresco dining delicatessen. Open daily.
About this property
JW Marriott Hotel Pune
Food and drink