- The Pavillion
- 4 min walk
- Chatushrungi Mata Temple
- 10 min walk
- 13 min walk
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Pune, JW Marriott Hotel Pune is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Shaniwar Wada and Aga Khan Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Phoenix Market City. Travelling with kids? Consider Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden and Bund Garden.Visit our Pune travel guide
- The Pavillion - 4 min walk
- Chatushrungi Mata Temple - 10 min walk
- E-square - 13 min walk
- Fergusson College - 3 min drive
- Dagduseth Ganpati Temple - 5 min drive
- Pune Junction Railway Station - 6 min drive
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spice Kitchen – Coffee shop with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Paasha – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Alto Vino – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Pune Baking Company – Al fresco dining delicatessen. Open daily.
About this property
JW Marriott Hotel Pune
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1100 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1000 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- JW Marriott Hotel Pune
- JW Marriott Pune
- Pune Marriott Hotel And Convention Centre
- JW Marriott Hotel Pune Pune
- JW Marriott Hotel Pune Hotel
- JW Marriott Hotel Pune Hotel Pune
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Fresh supply of towels would be good. It seemed that towels were worked and not fresh enough.