- Fergusson College
- 12 min walk
- Shaniwar Wada
- 18 min walk
- Dagduseth Ganpati Temple
- 2 min drive
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Pune, Hotel Sapna is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Shaniwar Wada and Aga Khan Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Phoenix Market City. Pune-Okayama Friendship Garden and Bund Garden are also worth visiting.
- Fergusson College - 12 min walk
- Shaniwar Wada - 18 min walk
- Dagduseth Ganpati Temple - 2 min drive
- Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum - 3 min drive
- Saras Baug - 3 min drive
- Pune Junction Railway Station - 18 min drive
- Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Gujrati Thali – Garden-view family restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a security system. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Sapna Pune
- Hotel Sapna
- Sapna Pune
- Hotel Sapna Pune
- Hotel Sapna Hotel
- Hotel Sapna Hotel Pune
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Absolute Worst Hotel
This property is indeed a two-star moth ball / moldy hotel. The room is dark. Based on what a few guest wrote it is pretty accurate. Dingy is the word. Overpriced for what you get. The only redeeming quality is some of staff is friendly and breakfast selections were good. This property has so much potential to be a great hotel with some upgrade and some deep cleaning. Why does 2 stars have to be dirty? There was one staff member that took offense of my presence. He mocked me several times as I walked away and the other staff's facial responses alerted me his somewhat quiet comments were not favorable. Unfortunately, I had to encounter him the next morning the next day to have my trousers cleaned and pressed. I am halfway upstairs and I could here the bag hit the floor. My guess is that he tossed the bag across the room. In short, my trousers were never given to the person to have them cleaned. It sat all day in the little room by the desk. He gave an excuse the pants weren't ready that there was some problem with the machine. He did provide an obligatory “I’m sorry.” Very unprofessional. I am not asking anyone to usher me any respect but I do expect to be treated as guest. I will NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone.