Puerto Vallarta Trip
Where to stay in Puerto Vallarta
Top hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 22 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Puerto Vallarta Beach Holiday
There's nothing like a Puerto Vallarta holiday to add a little spring in your step. The soothing sound of the ocean waves and the smell of clean ocean air are sure to recharge your mind and body. To be close to the town centre on your trip to Puerto Vallarta, base yourself around Playa de los Muertos (just 1 mile (1 km) away). If you plan to hang around a while, consider booking one of our Puerto Vallarta holiday packages. Not only will you be able to save money, you'll also have other incredible beaches near you to explore, like Punta De Mita Beach and Playa Bucerias. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Puerto Vallarta
- Staying close to the water means mesmerizing vistas and lazy walks along the shoreline at sunset. Check out our Puerto Vallarta beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Condos, such as Condo Bahia 2 by Vallarta Rentals and Unlimited Luxury ARENA Condo, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and then take your pick.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Puerto Vallarta. They make it easy to budget. Leave your cash safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Puerto Vallarta things to do page is a great place to start planning your escape to Puerto Vallarta. Once you arrive, get chatting to one of the 203,300 locals to find out more.
- Save loads of cash on experiences with our Puerto Vallarta holiday deals. With top attractions such as Malecon to put on your to-do list, this destination will keep you busy.