- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Karon Beach
- 3 min walk
- Kata Porpeang Market
- 3 min drive
- Kata Beach
- 4 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.)
- 70 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Karon, Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Bangla Road and Jungceylon Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Karon Beach and Kata Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Aquarium. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Karon Beach - 3 min walk
- Kata Porpeang Market - 3 min drive
- Kata Beach - 4 min drive
- Freedom Beach - 9 min drive
- Big Buddha - 16 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Where to eat
- El Gaucho Steakhouse – Beachfront steakhouse offering Brazilian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- OrientAsia – Theme restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Pacifica Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- MINT Bar & Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is my family's 4th visit in 4 years and as always, the service and staff are excellent.