Overview of Baan Khunying
Choose dates to view prices
Whole Villa with 3 bedrooms
About this area
Located in Rawai, this villa is near the beach. Kata Porpeang Market and Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Rawai Beach and Nai Harn Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Surakul Stadium or Bangla Boxing Stadium.Visit our Rawai travel guide
- Rawai Beach - 14 min walk
- Promthep Cape - 2 min drive
- Nai Harn Beach - 8 min drive
- Kata Beach - 24 min drive
- Kata Noi Beach - 27 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 46 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: THB 25,000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: THB 300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards, debit cards and cash for all on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.