Search Hostels in Payangan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Payangan
Reviewed on 15 Dec 2019
Other property types in Payangan
The Kayon Jungle Resort by Pramana
Reviewed on 13 Jun 2020
Padma Resort Ubud
Reviewed on 9 Jul 2020
Hanging Gardens of Bali
Reviewed on 7 Jan 2020
Hostels and More in Payangan
Payangan offers 26 accommodation options, and if you can't find a hostel in town, you can still choose something that works for you. For those who would rather save on overnight costs and budget more for fun things to do, you can score great deals on Expedia. You can find local tours and other activities in this destination, while the local restaurants offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Payangan?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically November and April, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33° C and night-time temperatures average 22° C
- April-June: 33° C is the daytime average and 20° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 20° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33° C during the day and 22° C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Payangan?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Ulun Danu Temple
- Mount Agung
- Sanur Beach
- Nungnung Waterfall
- Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Neka Art Museum
- Gaya Art Space
- Blanco Museum
Overall, Payangan is known for its:
How to Get to Payangan and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), located 24.4 mi (39.2 km) away from the city centre.