- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Golf Disneyland Paris
- 2 min walk
- La Vallee Village
- 4 min drive
- Aquarium Sea Life Paris
- 5 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Magny-le-Hongre, Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée is next to a golf course and on a lake. Val d'Europe and Val d'Europe Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disneyland® Paris and Davy Crockett Adventure. Travelling with kids? Consider Walt Disney Studios Park and Aquarium Sea Life Paris. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Magny-le-Hongre travel guide
- Golf Disneyland Paris - 2 min walk
- La Vallee Village - 4 min drive
- Aquarium Sea Life Paris - 5 min drive
- Parc des Commons - 5 min drive
- Val d'Europe Shopping Center - 5 min drive
- Marne la Vallée-Chessy Station - 5 min drive
- Bussy-Saint-Georges RER Station - 10 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- Birdie – Golf course view restaurant. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Le Pamplemousse – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Le Chardon bar – Golf course view bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location, peaceful and clean. Great breakfast and spa.But no drinking water in the room and bathrobe.