- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre
- 6 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 10 min drive
- Saint Denis Basilica
- 11 min drive
- Stade de France
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Near a train station and near theme parks, Hotel Campanile Roissy-En-France is in an area with good airport proximity. Moulin Rouge and Saint Denis Basilica are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Parc Asterix and Paris Zoological Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Stade de France, or consider a night out at Le Trianon.Visit our Roissy-en-France travel guide
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre - 6 min drive
- Saint Denis Basilica - 11 min drive
- Parc Asterix - 11 min drive
- Stade de France - 11 min drive
- Zenith de Paris - 22 min drive
- Villepinte Parc-des-Expositions Station - 5 min drive
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 2 Station - 6 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Le Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare.
About this property
Hotel Campanile Roissy-En-France
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.90 for adults and EUR 5.95 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 5 per person (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 17.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Campanile Roissy Roissy-en-France
- Hotel Campanile Roissy
- Campanile Roissy Roissy-en-France
- Campanile Roissy
- Campanile Roissy Hotel Paris
- Campanile Roissy Paris
- Campanile Roissy-En-France
- Campanile Roissy En France
- Hotel Campanile Roissy-En-France Hotel
- Hotel Campanile Roissy-En-France Roissy-en-France
- Hotel Campanile Roissy-En-France Hotel Roissy-en-France
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Terrible service they won’t help you if you speak English front desk rude room is small and they try to charge for everything the maids always wake you up and if you pay for late checkout they will harass you til you do before time even if you pay 20 euros no atm and American plugs cost more there than in a public market , terrible experience