- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Apartments WS Louvre - Etienne Marcel
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (#202)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (#203)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (#302)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (#303)
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Apartments WS Louvre - Etienne Marcel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tuileries Garden and Luxembourg Gardens, while Centre Pompidou and Grevin Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena, or consider Le Trianon for a night out. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Centre Pompidou - 10 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 14 min walk
- Palais Garnier - 19 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 19 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 20 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 4 min drive
- Etienne Marcel Station - 5 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 37 min drive
About this property
Apartments WS Louvre - Etienne Marcel
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This hotel was very disappointing - the room was overall dirty. The bedsheet had yellow stains and everywhere is dusty. The shower floor was broken and had mold, so shower itself was a serious hazard. The extra room had a horrible odor. We booked this hotel because we thought it was a nice, proper hotel, but it didn't even had a front desk so there was virtually no service. The room was way too small for three people, too. Only thing that was nice about this hotel was its location, but everything else in our experience was terrible. It's practically an Airbnb, so might as well just book a cleaner, well-managed Airbnb instead.