Panvel Hotels from Rs1,071
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Panvel has to offer including the parks and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Elephanta Caves and Powai Lake.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Panvel
- The closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Panvel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 2151 millimetres of rain falls on Panvel each year
- Hottest months are usually May and November with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 20°C