- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite (Garden)
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Studio Suite
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Garden)
About this area
Located in Oxford, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons is next to a golf course. Oxford University Museum of Natural History and Ashmolean Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Christ Church Cathedral and Blenheim Palace. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Kassam Stadium or Iffley Road Track. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons.Visit our Oxford travel guide
- Oxfordshire Golf Club - 5 min drive
- Churchill Hospital - 21 min drive
- Oxford Brookes University - 23 min drive
- John Radcliffe Hospital - 24 min drive
- O2 Academy (Oxford) - 27 min drive
- Aylesbury Haddenham and Thame Parkway Station - 12 min drive
- Oxford (OXF) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Restaurant – 2 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- The Bar – Garden-view bar. Open daily.
About this property
Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 200.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 195 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 65.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and on-site parking.
- Tax ID - GB630745647. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Parties and events are allowed on site. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort