Orhaniye Hotels from Rs1,525
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Orhaniye has to offer. There are 468 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Dalaman (DLM-Dalaman Intl.), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) away.
Dressing for Orhaniye
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Orhaniye is 22 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 10°F