Visiting North Ryde
Visitors to North Ryde are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and spas. Top sights around the area include Sydney Showground, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- You'll find 1494 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around North Ryde
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at North Ryde Station. North Ryde may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for North Ryde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- About 1188 millimetres of rain falls on North Ryde each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 8°C