- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Times Square
- 9 min walk
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- 9 min walk
- 14 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, YOTEL New York is in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our New York travel guide
- Madison Square Garden - 6 min walk
- Times Square - 9 min walk
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Broadway - 14 min walk
- Macy's - 17 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 16 min walk
- 34th Street–Hudson Yards Station - 12 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- East and West – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
YOTEL New York
Special check-in instructions
- This property offers self-service check-in kiosks. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The tubs are available for use only from May 15th through September 15th for the First King Terrace and the VIP Terrace Suite rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property charges a mandatory deposit of USD 500 per night for bookings in the "Suite, 1 King Bed, View (VIP)" or "Penthouse, 1 King Bed (VIP)" room type. Any unused portions of the deposit will be refunded at check-out. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- YOTEL New York Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL Times Square Hotel
- YOTEL New York Times Square
- YOTEL Times Square
- Yotel New York At Times Square West Hotel New York City
- YOTEL New York Hotel
- YOTEL Hotel
- YOTEL New York at Times Square
- YOTEL New York Hotel
- YOTEL New York New York
- YOTEL New York Hotel New York
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff there were incredibly accommodating and helpful. The property itself has a very unique vibe and energy. It almost feels like a futuristic Virgin Airlines flight with the aesthetic and presentation. Check-in process was relatively seamless (although mostly robotic) and the amenities offered could be better for what you're paying.