- Gateway of India
- 2 min drive
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum
- 2 min drive
- St George Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located by the sea, The Oberoi Mumbai is in Mumbai's Nariman Point neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and Taraporewala Aquarium.
- Gateway of India - 2 min drive
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 2 min drive
- Mohammed Ali Road - 3 min drive
- St George Hospital - 3 min drive
- Crawford Market - 3 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 6 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 16 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fenix – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Vetro – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Ziya – Fine-dining restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Oberoi Mumbai
Awards and affiliations
- The Oberoi Mumbai is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel offers exceptionally good service and ALL their staff have a brilliant attitude. No request is too big or too small and they deal with this better then most other resorts / hotels I have been to. This is without doubt one of favourite places to stay when in Mumbai.