- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 1 min drive
- Phoenix Market City Mall
- 5 min drive
- Powai Lake
- 7 min drive
- University of Mumbai
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Connected to the convention centre, JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar is in Mumbai's Western Suburbs neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Powai Lake and Juhu Beach, while KidZania Mumbai and Film City are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at MMRDA Grounds, or consider a night out at JioGarden.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Phoenix Market City Mall - 5 min drive
- Powai Lake - 7 min drive
- Hiranandani Business Park - Powai - 7 min drive
- University of Mumbai - 9 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 21 min drive
- Mumbai Andheri Station - 5 min drive
- Airport Road Station - 14 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- JW Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Romano's – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- JW Lounge – Open daily.
- JW Baking Company – Open daily.
About this property
JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- All guests must show a valid passport or photo ID at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 2000.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1711 for adults and INR 855.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 842.7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 842.7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1055 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1055 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1771 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar Hotel
- JW Marriott Sahar Hotel
- JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar
- JW Marriott Sahar
- JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar Hotel
- JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar Mumbai
- JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar Hotel Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Best location and good environment. Staffs are warm and helpful. We enjoyed our comfort and services. Thanks.