- KEM Hospital
- 5 min walk
- Tata Memorial Hospital
- 10 min walk
- Siddhi Vinayak Temple
- 4 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Parel neighbourhood, ITC Grand Central, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai is in the city centre and near a train station. Haji Ali Dargah and Siddhi Vinayak Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and High Street Phoenix Mall. Check out an event or a game at MMRDA Grounds, and consider making time for KidZania Mumbai, a top attraction not to be missed.
- KEM Hospital - 5 min walk
- Tata Memorial Hospital - 10 min walk
- Siddhi Vinayak Temple - 4 min drive
- Haji Ali Dargah - 5 min drive
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital - 11 min drive
- Mumbai Currey Road Station - 11 min walk
- Grant Road Station - 23 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kebabs and Kurries – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Shanghai Club – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hornbys Pavilion – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
ITC Grand Central, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Mumbai
Food and drink
I had stayed in this hotel in 2019. Hotel stopped water bottles to carry outside, that was disappointment. Also, Morning breakfast was very crowded. Nazia helped me to secure a room at the last minute. Thanks