- Liked: Staff & service
- Gateway of India
- 8 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum
- 14 min walk
- St George Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Hotel Suncity Apollo is located in Mumbai's Colaba neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and Taraporewala Aquarium are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Gateway of India - 8 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 14 min walk
- St George Hospital - 3 min drive
- Mohammed Ali Road - 4 min drive
- Crawford Market - 4 min drive
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 7 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- 5 All Day – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Suncity Apollo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 1000 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Apollo Mumbai
- Apollo Mumbai
- Hotel Suncity Apollo Mumbai
- Suncity Apollo Mumbai
- Suncity Apollo
- Hotel Suncity Apollo Hotel
- Hotel Suncity Apollo Mumbai
- Hotel Suncity Apollo Hotel Mumbai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Have stayed here many times. It is well priced for it's excellent location. Behind the famous Regal Cinema, 2 mins walk to Gateway of India, Colaba Causeway nearby. The room they initially gave me was not the best but when I asked they moved me to a much nicer room so all is forgiven. The old boys that open the door and deal with luggage are darlings, do please tip them. Also the chubby friendly bloke who run the restaurant. The boys who clean, carry and do all odd jobs are also very obliging and nothing is too much trouble. It's probably in need of a little bit of a glam up but for the price and it's position in Bombay it's great value.