Where to stay in Monaco
4.5/5Wonderful!(66 area reviews)
Monte Carlo is a destination visitors seek out for its beaches, abundant dining options and casinos. You might want to check out attractions like Casino Monte Carlo or Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
You'll enjoy the museums and seaside views in Monaco-Ville. You might want to make time for a stop at Saint Nicholas Cathedral or Prince's Palace (Palais Princier).
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the restaurants and gardens in Cap-Ferrat. You might want to make time for a stop at Cap-Ferrat Lighthouse or Plage des Fosses.
Monte Carlo City Centre
1/5(1 area review)
Monte Carlo City Centre is known for its casino gaming, and you can make a stop by Casino Monte Carlo and Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track while in the area.
5/5Exceptional!(11 area reviews)
Gardens, seaside views and restaurants are some highlights of Fontvieille. Make a stop by Chapiteau Espace Fontvieille or Louis II Stadium while you're exploring.
Top hotels in Monaco
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 1 Oct 2020
Monaco Beach Holiday
There's nothing more enjoyable than a Monaco holiday. Whether you're sipping on refreshing cocktails at a local bar or reading your favourite novel by the water's edge, your trip to Monaco is an ideal time to live out those beachy daydreams. Many people stay near Paloma Beach, located just 10 kilometres from the centre of town. However, you'll also find a terrific range of Monaco holiday packages close to Passable Beach and Cros Dei Pin Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Monaco
- If you're hoping to stay just moments away from the water, see what's available at these Monaco beach hotels. You're sure to find something that suits your travelling style.
- Many travellers also choose to base themselves in apartments here. Monte Carlo Enjoy and Monte Carlo Centre are a few options that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Monaco. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your cash safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Monaco things to do page is a terrific place to begin organising your getaway to Monaco. Once you arrive, get chatting to one of the 33,000 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Casino Monte Carlo is one major sight you need to see here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, browse our Monaco holiday deals.