Minuwangoda Hotels from Rs1,708
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2017
Travellers to Minuwangoda will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 595 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Minuwangoda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Minuwangoda gets about 62 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F