Overview of Oakwood at Avalon Crescent
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Oakwood at Avalon Crescent is located in McLean. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Tysons Corner Center and Reston Town Center. Smithsonian's National Zoo and National Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our McLean travel guide
- Tysons Corner Center - 15 min walk
- Reston Town Center - 17 min drive
- George Mason University - 25 min drive
- Georgetown University - 27 min drive
- Washington National Cathedral - 33 min drive
- Tysons Corner Station - 15 min walk
- Rockville Station - 19 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Oakwood at Avalon Crescent
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.