- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Overview of Clarks INN Mathura
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Clarks INN Mathura is located in Mathura. Notable landmarks in the area include Prem Mandir Vrindavan and Banke Bihari Temple. Sri Radhavallabh Vrindavan Temple and Madan Mohan Temple are also worth visiting.Visit our Mathura travel guide
- Raja Bharatpur's Palace - 7 min walk
- Radha Raman Temple - 6 min drive
- Sri Radhavallabh Vrindavan Temple - 6 min drive
- Kans Qila - 10 min drive
- Sri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple Complex - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Bridge – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Clarks INN Mathura
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1120 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1770 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 200.00 for adults and INR 200.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
Cool N cozy
It was short and sweet stay. Enjoyed.