Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Massy are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, parks and coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Paris Catacombs, Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Massy
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 4.3 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away
Getting around Massy
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Massy is a breeze. Make your way to Massy-Palaiseau RER Station to catch the metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Massy-Verriere Station or Massy-Palaiseau-Grande-Ceinture Station.
Dressing for Massy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Massy gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C