Travellers to Mareil-Marly will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Palace of Versailles, Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3995 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Mareil-Marly
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Mareil Marly Station. Mareil-Marly might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mareil-Marly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Mareil-Marly gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°F