- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Candidasa Beach
- 3 min drive
- Andre Spa
- 3 min drive
- Balina Beach
- 4 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Anom Beach Hotel is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Museum Semarajaya and Nyoman Gunarsa Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Taman Ujung Water Palace and Goa Lawah Temple.
- Candidasa Beach - 3 min drive
- Andre Spa - 3 min drive
- Balina Beach - 4 min drive
- Tanah Ampo - 9 min drive
- Blue Lagoon Beach - 15 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 58 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Anom Beach Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Paid for superior room with A/C given a standard room which looked like the crocked house - no a/c - 2 storey - if overweight couldn’t get upstairs. Absolutely disgusting - got moved to another room with a/c but standard room not superior as paid for no water in washing basin, no towels, had to chase up, no pool towels, only 6 pool lounges, steps to pool broken, musty pillows - so bad we aired each day and covered with our beach towels so we could sleep. Absolutely disgusting