Search Hostels in Maclean
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Maclean
Waterview Motel Maclean
Reviewed on 5 Jul 2020
Club Maclean Motel
Reviewed on 14 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 5 Jan 2020
Hostels and More in Maclean
If you have trouble finding a hostel in Maclean, there are 29 other accommodation options within 10 miles, and we'll help you choose the best one for you. With the affordable options here, you'll be able to cut down your spending on overnight stays and focus on everything you want to do during your trip.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Maclean?
The weather can be a big factor when you want to venture out and explore, so here's a little information about the seasons:
- The hottest months are typically January and December, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 30° C and night-time temperatures average 16° C
- April-June: 26° C is the daytime average and 6° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 25° C and night-time averages are around 5° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 29° C during the day and 12° C at night
- Average rainfall is 33 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Maclean?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places:Natural Features
- Iluka Rotary International Park
- Dolphin Park
- Wooli Park
- Yamba Shopping Fair
- Yamba Marina
- Yamba Golf and Country Club
Overall, Maclean is known for its:
How to Get to Maclean and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the closest airport in Grafton, NSW (GFN), located 24.2 mi (38.9 km) away from the city centre. Another option is Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway), located 47.1 mi (75.8 km) away.